We need your help to keep the Carol of Lights going strong! The Carol of Lights is funded exclusively through its 501c3, the Carol of Lights Committee, which exists solely to organize and raise money for the annual event. The Carol of Lights does not receive any public funding and relies on private donations for its operations. Please help by contributing $10, $30, or whatever you can afford to make this cherished display of community spirit a continuing possibility.
To donate online, you may make a donation in any amount you wish by clicking on one of the donate buttons below. Online donors giving $10 or more will be allowed to leave a holiday message for other visitors to this site!
To donate by check, make your checks payable to the Carol of Lights Committee.
You may drop off or mail your checks to:
334 E. Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
Help us fund various activities at the Carol of Lights by sponsoring an activity or part of the activity. Buy a share of the snow play zone, sponsor a bounce house. contribute toward our popcorn fund, or another piece of the Carol of Lights. Call Sally Howe at 408.374.9700 for details.
- Garry Salmon - $20 - (Sun City West, Arizona) [ message ]
- The Small Family - $10 - (Campbell) [ message ] [ website ]
- Terry Marino (Campbell, CA)
- Katherine Evans - $30 - (Campbell, CA) [ message ]
- Mary Stiles & Sheldon Chang (Campbell, CA) [ message ]
- Campbell Patch Mom Squad (Campbell, CA) [ message ] [ website ]
- Shrisha Radhakrishna (Campbell, CA) [ message ]
- Armin "J.R." Mckee - $50 - (Silicon Valley) [ message ] [ website ]
- Campbell Christian Schools - $200 - (Silicon Valley) [ message ] [ website ]
- Anne Kikoshima - $50 - (Campbell, CA)
- Ann Herosy - $50 - (Campbell) [ message ]
- Kobad Bugwadia - $25 - (Silicon Valley) [ message ] [ website ]